•  
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: THE F.B.I. Showed Up Looking For Me The Other Day

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      The F**KEN WIFI IS IN MY NAME DIP S**T
      HEY DIP****! IT'S ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO STEAL YOUR WIFI! They can come back with a warrent to search your home for the movies or even take you pc. So you can nail this guy for stealing your wifi (which should lead to an investigation of said movie) and not have to worry about your ass.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyson
      Quote Originally Posted by subachad
      No the Bootlegged Movie was never here Some Jack Ass Placed an ad on Craigs list using my Wifi connection some jack ass that works for te movie company saw the ad and reported it to the FBI. the funny part is i never commited a crime if i had they would have taken me away right there and then But come on How Many People do you really know have the Balls To Tell the FBI To F**K OFF?
      the balls or the immaturity?
      I'm with you on this one. Like seriously, they are trying to protect the movies and they are doing a good thing by it. And just because someone gave them some false information, you're telling them to f**k off? You might need them one day, so I'd get on their good side :P
      Look First off Back in 1998 i was Arrested For a fight that i was attacted in all i did was try to Protect my self from a Crack head with a Knife. I was the Victom! I still did 30 days in County just to have all charges dropped on me and the jerk that attacted me. I Hate the LAPD and i hate anyone that make threats to hall my fat ass to prison when i didn't even commit a crime. SO F**K THE LAPD AND F**K THE FBI AND WHILE I AM AT IT F**K THE ATF that damn hand gun test was a pain in the butt.

So am i like the ONLY one here that lives in L.A. and sees that all cops and Lawinforcment are just Jerks with a badge? i am a good person I don't Shoplift, i don't smoke weed, i don't do Drugs, If i have a drink i NEVER drive Not in the same night that i drink not even to the store after 1 beer. i am not a drug dealler of any kind and i do not break in to other peoples houses to steal. so for the FBI to Come BUG Me? Screw them They Got NOTHING ON ME they can even come take my computer there is nothing illeagal in it.
      Hey if you want... I can supply the paper so you can write a letter :P
      Calm down dude, a simple misunderstanding. If you let them know, and if you are innocent, then you have nothing to worry about.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Yeh cooperation is best when dealing with any law enforcement-regardless of past experiences. just do as they ask and if you are innocent a subsequent investigation should prove that. i know they can come off as assholes but try and look at it from their point of view-they have to deal with assholes like us-lol. you have to be a little open minded about it. and i know that you (b1rd) have had bad experiences as you have kindly shared but dont keep takin it out on law enforcement officials or us for that matter. this will only continue to get you into more percarious situations that you dont want to be in. just trust me bro.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      See you all think that if you go along with them and just give them the real story that they just go away i have news for ALL OF YOU. It's all Bull ****. they act like they just want info from you next thing you know you are locked in a room for hours with them telling you what they think is true till you belive it you're self then you sign a paper saying that what they think is the the truth is real and Guess What? YOU GO AWAY FOR A CRIME YOU DID NOT DO!!!!!!!! F**K Them I Am Not Talking to them and they can Kiss My Fat ASS

By the way Just want to know Besides me How Many Of You EVER spent Time In County? How Many Of You EVER DID TIME FOR CRAP YOU DIDN'T DO? the only person i see telling how it really is with them is ME Why Cuz i have been there and Done that.
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      You're well within your rights to tell the cops to go screw. They have no right to invade your privacy without due cause/warrant. It's in the bill of rights, and you were simply exercising that right. I usually refuse to talk to cops. No need to say anything/accidentally admit fault for something you didn't do.

That said, its not always a good idea to piss authority figures off. Things don't always end well if you do that, and the cops might begin to take it personally. Thats not something you want to do unless you've got lawyers for friends.

And I'd suggest getting a different lawyer considering you shouldn't have spent more than a couple days in jail for that other incident you mentioned. 5 days tops before a bail hearing. Just wondering, but why did you end up spending 25 extra days in jail? All I can think of is denied bail (rediculous for a simple assault) or failure to post bail? If its either of those, definitely get a new lawyer. One that will file a lawsuit for lost wages/other damages during your wrongful imprisonment.

Thanks
      ok b1rd, because you have gone to county for 30 days you know all about the criminal justice system. i got it. thanks for letting us all know! lol jeepers calm down dude. noone here forced you into that situation. it sux and we feel for you but stop hatin on everybody here.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Irish
      You're well within your rights to tell the cops to go screw. They have no right to invade your privacy without due cause/warrant. It's in the bill of rights, and you were simply exercising that right. I usually refuse to talk to cops. No need to say anything/accidentally admit fault for something you didn't do.

That said, its not always a good idea to piss authority figures off. Things don't always end well if you do that, and the cops might begin to take it personally. Thats not something you want to do unless you've got lawyers for friends.

And I'd suggest getting a different lawyer considering you shouldn't have spent more than a couple days in jail for that other incident you mentioned. 5 days tops before a bail hearing. Just wondering, but why did you end up spending 25 extra days in jail? All I can think of is denied bail (rediculous for a simple assault) or failure to post bail? If its either of those, definitely get a new lawyer. One that will file a lawsuit for lost wages/other damages during your wrongful imprisonment.
      +1

Thanks
      Dude Charges got dropped after 5 i was kept for a warrent for less then a mistermeaner crime i didn't take care of but then the Judge that was handling my case went on vacation and my paper work was lost and by the time everything got straight i was in for 30 days I know this sounds like B.S. but that is what happend and when you get picked up for defending you're self and they keep you for a charge that i should have had time served on then they Lost my paper work. You kida HATE the COPS and you ALL SHOULD KNOW

Amendment I
      Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

also as a card holding member of the NRA and the CPRA you all should know

Amendment II
      A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

i like this one cuz the FBI asked to come in and i said NO

Amendment IV
      The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

in a nut shell i have a clean record i have the right to free speech and if any lawinforcment don't like it they can KISS MY ASS!
      BUT i would not recomend this to any of you that do stuff like smoke pot or any other drugs or get behind the wheel of you're aveo after a few drinks. if they have nothing on you then they can't do squat
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      B1rdbrain - you sound like you are just a little bit out of your mind. Then again, if everything went down as you described I don't blame you.

I'm in LA, but then again i'm white - maybe I'm having a different experience than you?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast