So I get home from visiting my parents and these little kids are in my front yard beating the **** out of my car! Literally with a 3lb sledge hammer beating the **** out of my jetta. Then when they saw me they all scattered and left. They broke my CF mirrors, my custom black LED taillights, my headlights, flattened one of my tires and broke my headlights. Oh, and they slid like 6 toy dinosaurs and a soda can down my exhaust pipe. WTF!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with people's children today!?! These kids were'nt even 10 years old! I'm furious. So, when I couldn't find them I prowled the neihborhood in my aveo looking for houses with kids bikes out front. I ended up finding 5 out of the 6 boys. 2 at 1 house and 3 at another. The guy with the 2 kids stepped up and said he'd pay for the repairs, just to let him know how much it would be. He's actually a cool guy, I'm just lucky they didn't take out the windows. Do you know how hard it is to find side windows for a jetta coupe? I told all the parents if anything happens to my other cars or if they are even so much as on my property again I'd be chasing their little bikes in my aveo with a shotgun. It's a little severe, but sadly I'm not kidding! I'm so pissed!