•  

Thread: Boycott "CITGO" and they're changing their name to

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Boycott "CITGO" and they're changing their name to

Boycott "CITGO" and they're changing their name to...
      Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin.
      The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the Americas.

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions of free people.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: "PETRO EXPRESS"

DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! "PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Is this like an email SPAM that got posted in here? Or actual propaganda against CITGO?

I'm lucky I guess, I only use QuikTrip (QT) gas...with top tier rating and cleaner additives (based on independant studies), it actually seems to run better than other fuels I've used before.

Thanks
      it was on another forum i go to so id figure i would post it here

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      [quote="whiteraven"]Is this like an email SPAM that got posted in here? Or actual propaganda against CITGO?

it's NOT propoganda, it's the TRUTH!!!
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      please cite a reputable source, I don't remember reading about this on MSN

Thanks
      Citgo is Owned By Venezuela Whose President Is Anti-U.S.-Truth!

Summary of the eRumor:
      The message says that Venezuelan Dictator Hugo Chavez has vowed to bring down the U.S. government, that he has had antiwar activist Cindy Sheehan and actor Harry Belafonte on his television show, and that we should not buy products from Citgo gas stations because it is owned by the Venezuelan government.

The Truth:
      This email is a copy of a release from the American Family Association.

There are several issues in this eRumor. We'll take them one at a time.

Chavez has a TV program in Venezuela. In one of his TV shows he said "Enough of imperialist aggression; we must tell the world: down with the U.S. empire. We have to bury imperialism this century." It's not hard to interpret that as a vow against the United States. Whether he meant that literally or meant that he would like to see a political death to the United States is being debated. In any case, Venezuela would not win a military confrontation with the United States, but Chavez's disdain for the U.S. is clear.
      It is also on one of his TV programs that Chavez welcomed U.S. antiwar activist Cindy Sheehan who has been an outspoken critic of President Bush. He had singer Harry Belefonte as a guest as well, in January, 2006. Belefonte has also been a vocal critic of the president.

Chavez has been president of Venezuela since 1998. One of his first acts was to build relations with Fidel Castro and Cuba and his leftist government has been in the watchful eye of the U.S. ever since. In February, 2006, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that the Venezuelan government posed "one of the biggest problems" in Latin America, particularly because of its ties with Cuba. Chavez responded with a threat to stop the flow of oil to the U.S., a threat he has made before. Citgo is the American subsidiary of the state-run oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela SA. He has also threatened to block inbound flights to Venezuela from the U.S..

From the NYTimes;
      Under President Hugo Chávez, Venezuela has tightened relations with Iran and expressed explicit support for its uranium enrichment program.

Mr. Chávez has also reached out to Syria, making plans to build a $1.5 billion oil refining complex there. He sees relations with Iran and Syria, both under United States sanctions, as a centerpiece of a foreign policy aimed at countering American influence around the world.
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      I live near a Citgo with a Taco Bell attached and the Nachos Bell Grande are TOTALLY worth supporting a war monger.

JustAGuy

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by justaguy
      I live near a Citgo with a Taco Bell attached and the Nachos Bell Grande are TOTALLY worth supporting a war monger.

JustAGuy
      ah so maybe taco bell is in on it too and that ecoli break out wasnt an accident

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by justaguy

JustAGuy
      it would be cool if they start selling AK-47's in the drive through. i shoot automatic rifles in Vegas when i go. i like the AK alot not as much as the Tommy gun but i do like the AK alot. you vegas guys know the place on Tropicana i'm talking about. when i go with my Girl Lisa i will post pic's of her shooting too
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      I think the thing that sucks the most is, back before all this heat turned on over this gas brand....I always got great gas from Citgo.

Great mileage, and a peppy running machine with less stalling/vapor lock problems (old carburated v8's) than other brands.

Now there gas seems ok, but not what it used to be. I fear tampering by uneasy amerikans and I'm shying away from those stations, in favor of whatever is around when I'm on empty.

30 MPG avg.