•  
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **MoreTAU Motorsports LLC Introduction.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2
      All i stated originally was that most people on here cannot afford $2500 for a turbo kit. No bash, just a simple observation.
      ill refer that back to my rant on people being cheap....you can build cheap turbo kits for any car...hell they have honda turbo kits on ebay for 500 bucks....guess what...they blow up in NO TIME....2500 is CHEAP for an all brand name kit imo...hahn racecraft makes high quality kits for cavies and cobalts and a lot of other cars....there kits are well over 3500.

And i was not just talking about your first post...i was speaking to all your other posts in the childish argument....And they really go to the both of you for both acting like children. I own a business...When i do business, I am the most professional person. You cannot get respect as a business if you make posts like your kids fighting in middle school.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      ok, the point of this thread is not whos at fault for this or who said that. lets keep this in mind peeps. let the dude say what he has to say, noone has to agree with him.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      All i stated originally was that most people on here cannot afford $2500 for a turbo kit. No bash, just a simple observation.
      That don't matter As a vender you have no say. just like he has no say in you're threads if you don't like it and want to talk like a person not a co. then drop the ad and quit slinging parts. this is a BLACK & WHITE Cut and Dry Issue Post as a Person or keep you're hole shut as a Co. Both of YOU!

And yes it is called Oh No Here He Goes Again..........
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Aveo_Tuner
      doesnt look too shabby did you build it or did your credit card?
      no disrespect but you came onto this site slingin alot of **** and picking fights so you can understand why i ast
      FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      That don't matter As a vender you have no say. just like he has no say in you're threads if you don't like it and want to talk like a person not a co. then drop the ad and quit slinging parts. this is a BLACK & WHITE Cut and Dry Issue Post as a Person or keep you're hole shut as a Co. Both of YOU!

And yes it is called Oh No Here He Goes Again..........
      Where does it state that? And also, he is not an official vendor. if you look at the actual listing myself and AveoSummit are the only official "Forum Advertisers" on here... not making a big deal, just stating because I know Kinky and GSE are advertisers as well, but they are not listed...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      Sounds like you are just pissed off that they may have better parts then you do.

Thanks
      Sounds like you are just pissed off that they may have better parts then you do.
      honeslty dude wtf is the point of this post...this is just going to piss people off seriously. just keep your mouth shut if your gonna say things like that.

CarDomain

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      honeslty dude wtf is the point of this post...this is just going to piss people off seriously. just keep your mouth shut if your gonna say things like that.
      ya i am not slinging parts so NO i will not keep my mouth shut! one of the best parts about this board is the Freedom of speech. you don't like what i post then Do Not Read it! if i Pissed you off then Oh Well! go sling you're parts some place other then here......... but really you sound like i pissed you off cuz of you're infearior parts.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      ya i am not slinging parts so NO i will not keep my mouth shut! one of the best parts about this board is the Freedom of speech. you don't like what i post then Do Not Read it! if i Pissed you off then Oh Well! go sling you're parts some place other then here......... but really you sound like i pissed you off cuz of you're infearior parts.
      Ok dude, for one, i dont sell parts. And secondly, Free Speech DOES have limits, even in the United States, you cannot be a nuisance and start problems and start fights all the time. You need to control yourself cuz your making this forum look like a freaking elementary school playground.

CarDomain

Thanks
      I think B1rdbrain is confused and doesn't know who he's talking to lol...

But you talk about my inferior parts? When I am an established business and this guy comes on talking crap about my parts because I haven't released pics of my stuff yet, then starts his own biz that isn't registered with the government and starts pitching his own sales and you hook right up with him

-- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast