•  

Thread: WTB: Stock 04-06 Headunit Wiring Harness

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

WTB: Stock 04-06 Headunit Wiring Harness

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had the wiring harness cut off of your old head unit to the Aveo.

I need the plug and at least 1.5" of wires for mine. Someone jacked the aftermarket radio out of the parents Aveo and cut the harness. I fortunately, still have the OEM CD Head unit.

Anyone have one they've taken off? Or have any idea of where I could get one without having to go through the dealer? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance,
      Keiji

Thanks

Re: WTB: Stock 04-06 Headunit Wiring Harness

Sorry guys, just giving this another shot. 16 views, no updates or responses?

I'm guessing no one has spliced their wires before huh?

Thanks

Bumping this up.

There are no wrecked aveo's up here that I can get the wiring harness from, so I'm coming back to you guys to see if anyone has cut their harness that plugs into the Stock CD/MP3 Radio.

Like I said... 04-06.

Help please! Thanks.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks

most people get harness adapters so they dont have to hack up their stock wiring...you might have a hard time finding one without going through the dealer or a junkyard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khan4rtist
      most people get harness adapters so they dont have to hack up their stock wiring...you might have a hard time finding one without going through the dealer or a junkyard
      I know... that's the sad part. They actually make you buy the entire wiring harness for the car. The guy at the parts depot at the Chevy dealer quoted me for ~$350.

For that price, I could just buy a new headunit and splice the wires myself.

And I seriously can not find any wrecked aveo's anywhere near me. It's like, the accident rate of those little things is super low.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji22
      Quote Originally Posted by khan4rtist
      I know... that's the sad part. They actually make you buy the entire wiring harness for the car. The guy at the parts depot at the Chevy dealer quoted me for ~$350.

For that price, I could just buy a new headunit and splice the wires myself.

And I seriously can not find any wrecked aveo's anywhere near me. It's like, the accident rate of those little things is super low.
      wow dealers are ftl, why so much for some copper wire and a plastic piece? this is why i hate them.
      looks like you might just have to splice your wires...