•  

Thread: Stock Aveo AM/FM/MP3 Unit for sale.

Stock Aveo AM/FM/MP3 Unit for sale.

Hey all,

I do have the original Aveo AM/FM/CD/MP3 headunit for sale with the plug for the stereo still in it. We just cut the wires and wired in the new unit. I also have some Pioneer 6 1/2"/6 3/4" speakers that I will be replacing soon as well. Post here or PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for something around $125 Shipped or best offer.

Pedro

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      pics?

Here are the pics. These were taken with a Motorola L6 Cingular Phone. Looks good...for a cell phone. My Digital Camera is on its last leg and I did not have an SD Card for the darn thing.

It still has the original sticker, and wiring diagram:

Here is the connector to the stereo:

I drilled a hole here so I could run the wire for the remote control of my Audiobahn Sub.

Its in great condition, and has been put aside ever since I installed my Pioneer DEH-P5800MP. The Pioneers, of course, are still in my car. I need to get the new speakers for the rear, but I will get pics of those soon. I think the model number is TS-G1650R. They have a blue woofer cone and a seperate tweeter. Those are about 3 years old, and have been in a truck that was rolled. Speakers stayed intact...which is why I put them in my car, and they still sound great.

PM Me or post here if still interested!!

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      so will it plug directly into an 05 aveo?

it should just plug right in. If not, just match up the wires. I believe the 05 came with the same MP3 player, so it should do just fine.

There is a reason why its called "discount OEM Stereos." I am a private seller and am even including the rear sedan speakers and shipping. I believe 100 to 125 is a fair price.