•  

Thread: For Sale: 2010 Aveo5 Manual Trans 106K miles Front End damage

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

For Sale: 2010 Aveo5 Manual Trans 106K miles Front End damage

I was recently in an accident with some low speed ~25mph damage to the right front. Basically the person ran into me perpendicular to my car right in front of the right front wheel. Their insurance company totaled it out and I wanted to keep it with the intent of fixing it my self. I dug into it a little bit and I am not sure I can tackle the job. I am putting this out as a feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying the car. I have the bumper and bumper reinforcement off of the car. Radiator is not leaking and A/C still works fine. I actually drove it home from the accident, airbags did not go off. I am the second owner and bought it in 2012 with 8K miles on it. Title is clean. From what the insurance rep told me, in Illinois, it is not required for the title to be salvage or rebuilt if the car is older than 7 years when the claim is made. I was thinking around $700.00 and that would come with the new radiator support and bumper reinforcement parts. Suspension is not tweaked as far as I can tell. It drives straight and runs fine. The inside is in great condition. It does have a crack across the lower part of the windshield that has been there for years. It doesn't obstruct view, so I never go it replaced.

It also has H&R lowering springs installed as well.

If I could figure out how to post picture, I would, so I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Located in West Central Illinois

EM: ajspecht(at)mchsi(dot)com
      PH or TXT: (3 zero 9)716-zero9zero1

Last edited by aspe58; 07-05-2018 at 03:25 AM.