•  

Thread: Perfect power group buy (SMT-6, SMT-7, ect)

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Perfect power group buy (SMT-6, SMT-7, ect)

Not sure on price yet but it'll be at least 10% off retail but there's a good chance it'll be 25%. Now this will happen as soon as we get at least three people on the SMT6s or several people on different items. Perfect power does a pretty good job at controlling pricing so I doubt you'll ever find any of there products this cheap.

Retail for the SMT-6 is $390 and the SMT-7 is $569.

Ontop of the piggy backs there are also several stand alones, fuel tuner (which can raise the RPMs), turbo fueler, ethanol controllers, wideband, ignition amp, and a auto inverter.

Danny
      Kinky Motorsports

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Im down for it. if i can do a money down for it id be down. if its possible for you to hold if for me for a while before i pay all in full that would be better cuz the tuning i dont NEED now but if your doing a deal i wanna go for it.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      Im down for it. if i can do a money down for it id be down. if its possible for you to hold if for me for a while before i pay all in full that would be better cuz the tuning i dont NEED now but if your doing a deal i wanna go for it.
      PM sent.

Thanks

Re: Perfect power group buy (SMT-6, SMT-7, ect)

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      Not sure on price yet but it'll be at least 10% off retail but there's a good chance it'll be 25%. Now this will happen as soon as we get at least three people on the SMT6s or several people on different items. Perfect power does a pretty good job at controlling pricing so I doubt you'll ever find any of there products this cheap.

Retail for the SMT-6 is $390 and the SMT-7 is $569.

Ontop of the piggy backs there are also several stand alones, fuel tuner (which can raise the RPMs), turbo fueler, ethanol controllers, wideband, ignition amp, and a auto inverter.

Danny
      Kinky Motorsports
      Updated. Now the group buy will be extended and I added some more info.

Thanks

Re: Perfect power group buy (SMT-6, SMT-7, ect)

Well I have one guy really interested in the SMT6 that I know will come through and I want one for my lanos project so I'm trying to find at least one other person for a group buy.

Pricing is as follows:
      If no one else does the group buy then it’s going to be retail ($40, two people $387.50, three people $360, and four people would be $320. Plus shipping, which won't be bad since it’s small and light. Prices are USD and I'm not included in the "two" or "three people" price breaks. So far we have one guy, so it'll be $387.50 if anyone else is interested. 50% down upfront and 50% when it arrives at my door. I should have it to your door within 3 weeks once everyone sends payment, the one guy that has his name down so far is really reliable and quick about sending payment.

fyi smt6 retail went up since the original post.