300 and its yours, just come pick it up. Im located in Hanover PA. if you live to far away, then i'll ship it, but you'll have to pay for shipping. i honestly dont know what it would cost to get this shipped, so make arrangements if thats your plan. Kit is Black, Mesh is white. i apologize if the color looks weird, i hosed the pieces off to get rid of the dust that had settled on them.

*also*

made it to the auction lot and got my Springs, Altezza's, and rims back! these are also for sale. Parts are obviously used, but hadnt been on the car but a week before the accident.

Apex brand springs, dropped my aveo 2" inches all around when they settled. $150 (i paid 300)
Black Out Altezza Tail lights $100 (these are plug and play, just unhook your bulbs, and put them into these housings and voila)
White 16" Motegi US7's. $300 (im told these were discontinued, and have light rashing due to the tow truck)
OEM Aveo Headlight set. $100 (paint these to match your car, and keep your stocks in mint shape. these came off my car, and both still work. they come with new bulbs)