•  

Thread: Aveo with LSJ 2.0 engine for sale

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Aveo with LSJ 2.0 engine for sale

This is one of a kind 2006 Chevy Aveo that has been heavily Modified, it has has 2.0L engine that originally can in Chevrolet Cobalt. The interior is custom two tone leather with flat panels in the head unit and on the headrest. It also has a stage 3 kit installed for the engine, custom made radiator, custom modified struts with Koni adjustable inserts and Brembo front brakes. Much more to mention, you will not find another one like this. I am Asking $5000.00 for the car, this is one of a kind with many modifications. You will have a hard time finding a better built engine swap like this.

Attached Images Attached Images      
      Last edited by thehotrodguy; 07-10-2021 at 07:48 PM.

2004 1.6 Auto Rust Free
      Thanks
      An asking price might help sell it .

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Very nice! I did not know a swap as described was even possible. How long has the Aveo been in it' present modified form and can I assume the title is as clean as the car? Where ,in FL, is the Aveo located? Thnx! Robert Reynolds South Kansas City, Grandview, MO. 64030

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      There only two that have done this swap successfully, the first wast GM for the 2006 SEMA show but it was not done by GM. It was outsourced by GM to a gentleman by name of Jason out of California. The 2006 SEMA car was an outright race car could not meet emissions in anyway. I think what I did was more difficult, I built a car what was completely and passed NY emissions. The car has gotten very little mileage since I built it. the engine has approximately 71K mile and it is a lot of fun to drive. I have a 93 Fire Bird Trans Am that I Dino at 532 HP at the wheels. I have to tell you that this car is more fun and I think it is faster. If your are interested I posted the entire build here on Aveoforum just look up Aveo LSJ Swap and you will find it.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Sorry forgot to tell you where I am in Florida, I am in Kissimmee

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by thehotrodguy View Post
      There only two that have done this swap successfully, the first wast GM for the 2006 SEMA show but it was not done by GM. It was outsourced by GM to a gentleman by name of Jason out of California. The 2006 SEMA car was an outright race car could not meet emissions in anyway. I think what I did was more difficult, I built a car what was completely and passed NY emissions. The car has gotten very little mileage since I built it. the engine has approximately 71K mile and it is a lot of fun to drive. I have a 93 Fire Bird Trans Am that I Dino at 532 HP at the wheels. I have to tell you that this car is more fun and I think it is faster. If your are interested I posted the entire build here on Aveoforum just look up Aveo LSJ Swap and you will find it.
      Your timely reply noted and appreciated! I've been away from the FORUM for a time. I will check out your expert swap. RGR

Last edited by kcROB; 07-14-2021 at 03:27 AM.