Sorry for the lack of pictures but I will write out each step to do, since its easy and considering that I just did it today!
1. Open hood
2. Locate Thermostat (To the left near belts)
3. Remove the clamp on the hose coming from the radiator. (Will be tough but just work it off.
4. Also remove the clamp around the hose coming from the engine and be careful YOU WILL lose some fluid and i lost more than I thought and had to get some antifreeze, so keep some on hand.
5. Remove the bolts holding the plastic thermostat housing on to the engine block. It has two 1/2mm bolts on it and you will need a extension on your ratchet. (Fluid will come out here as well, be careful and don't do this when its hot!
6. Once the bolts are out remove the old housing and make sure you get the old gasket off as well.
And to install the new one just reverse the order and there you have it! New thermostat housing and no more worrying about that plastic one cracking driving down the road!!
**Some things I did adn things to consider!**
The smaller hose didn't like me using the clamp so I had to buy a hose clamp and tighten it down like that! Also have something to catch the fluid so it doesn't go all over the ground and ruin water (bad thing!). Make sure the hose clamp (if you use one) is out of the way of the thermostat and the upper hose or the thermostat will not tighten! (learned the frustrating way!) Other than that it was very easy, not problems at all, all day and now no more worrying! Hope this made since? Sorry for no pictures any questions just ask and I will try and answer
Have a good day guys/girls!