•  

Thread: SOUTHERN ARIZONA AVEO OWNERS!!!!

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

SOUTHERN ARIZONA AVEO OWNERS!!!!

How many people besides me have seen a major influx of aveos lately?
      I saw 2 other yellow aveos on the highway the other day, a penny color pimped out one, a lime green one, a blue on with tinted windows and alot more!

THIS IS AWESOME!

(also, if the owner of the lime green aveo is a member of this forum...the jerk that was trying to get us to race was dealt with, and I apologise for his stupidity.)

I was the yellow one with the black spoiler and fart can (that is disappearing as soon as possible)

"A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks
      LOL... yeah I'm seeing alot more in the Phoenix valley too...unfortunatly most I happen to get to talk to aren't into modifying.

I do have one guy I keep seeing at Circle K with a blue hatch that says he's gonna get on here as soon as he gets his internet back up.

Thanks
      Yeah, this morning I did not see any Aveos here in the tucson area, but I did see a really pissy volvo owner (nothing against volvos-they cool, I just don't like some of their drivers.) who was trying to push me out of the way. she finally made me angry enough to race and we did, tho she either stopped putting effort into it or jsut couldn't press her foot down hard enough to blow past me becuase I left her in my dust and we started from a roll. I don't normally race but she just really pissed me off. then, I turned down a different street, went about my way and came out on another main road and was STILL ahead of her. It made me happy.
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Although not from your area, I am down the little I10 road...lol I have seen a bunch of Aveos poppin up. I went to get gas the other day and out of 8 pumps, 6 were Aveos. It was a beautiful sight. Of course half of those were owned by gray haired people...haha

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      When I first got my Aveo, I quickly noticed how there were no other Aveo's around, over time I started spotting more and more, now I see at least 2-3 a day every day.

The wierd thing is, people still ask me what the heck my car is lol
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Thanks
      Hahahaha! Yeah...been there! I let my sister drive my aveo the other day and she was asked what kind of car it was!