•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Okie's post here!

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      well ok, there's nick, lol. Now get his ass over here

I left him a message on Cardomain, but he said his 'woo got wrecked. Hes got a Tiburon now so it will be some time before he fixes his 'woo. He also mentions going to college, so I take it he wont be in Lawton for long.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by big_bad_jon32586
      I left him a message on Cardomain, but he said his 'woo got wrecked. Hes got a Tiburon now so it will be some time before he fixes his 'woo. He also mentions going to college, so I take it he wont be in Lawton for long.
      Well that sucks a lot now

... and the other night, when I was cruising the drag on Sheridan(in Lawton), all I saw was a few Subaru's, a hand full of Neons, a Lexus(boy that was funny... the driver and passenger were wearing helmets!! ), a Toyota Camry, and a few Hondas.

Other than that, it was all pickups and muscle cars.

Thanks
      ... and the other night, when I was cruising the drag on Sheridan(in Lawton), all I saw was a few Subaru's, a hand full of Neons, a Lexus(boy that was funny... the driver and passenger were wearing helmets!! ), a Toyota Camry, and a few Hondas.

Other than that, it was all pickups and muscle cars.
      Since you said ALL you saw... makes me feel like there isnt much of a scene in Lawton, or you just were there on a non-cruise night, like a Tuesday...

let me know if you all need help on parts or car audio and such i got a few connections that i might be able to use OKC, Ok

Thanks
      hey i was just in OKC a few days ago. Are there many modded aveos there? There are only 3 (and i'm 1 of them) that I know of in the Tulsa area. Let's see some pics of your car!

ive seen a few aveo but none of them have any mods, all mine is audio and video trying to find the right rims but think i may have them found on monday and just finish up the rest of my install, got the remote start and alarm done, have the radio and dvd in, just finished up the flip down this evening, all i have left before the first is to 5% tint and finish the custom sub box complete with lights and vinyl. almost there with the inside next is the outside, thinking the versus wide body with some modification to make it a one-off, then motor dunno on that one yet. Ill get some pics posted up. Later AJ

Hey man, been awhile.

I noticed there is a little black one in Chickasha with black wheels and tint. Didnt see any other mods. Probably a sound system though. Maybe he and I can get together some time and come up with some mods.

I personally aint too good at coming up with mods for cars like these, as Im a 4-wheel drive nut.

Maybe I can get him to join. Has anybody made up any flyers, cards, or anything for this site?

Thanks
      Hey man, been awhile.

I noticed there is a little black one in Chickasha with black wheels and tint. Didnt see any other mods. Probably a sound system though. Maybe he and I can get together some time and come up with some mods.

I personally aint too good at coming up with mods for cars like these, as Im a 4-wheel drive nut.

Maybe I can get him to join. Has anybody made up any flyers, cards, or anything for this site?
      right now just window stickers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast