•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: from ca?

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      i liked chicago when i was there- except for that airport. that place sucked. BUT i threw a fit about missing my flight so they put me up in the westin out there with a $250 credit for room service for the night. my son was only 1 at the time- so i guess they felt bad. nice enough people, just too big of an airport.

Low n Slow

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by boxkiller
      i liked chicago when i was there- except for that airport. that place sucked. BUT i threw a fit about missing my flight so they put me up in the westin out there with a $250 credit for room service for the night. my son was only 1 at the time- so i guess they felt bad. nice enough people, just too big of an airport.
      which one? midway or o'hare? cus o'hare is way better than miday imo, and yes ive been to both.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      it was o'hare. i had a hard time navigating through with a stroller that seemed to stop working after the flight, a baby, and a 30lb diaper bag. i missed my flight cause the person who i asked for directions had me go across the airport, downstairs, and back to the side i started from. she was old and i think she was a bit confused. it was a gorgeous airport, HUGE- but nice.
      Low n Slow

Thanks
      I hate driving into O'Hare. It takes about 2 hours to go 2 miles. The EL is much better in that regard. O'Hare itself isn't bad, but it can definitely induce a considerable amount of stress in someone.

That said, on one trip I ended up finding a room at the Hilton at O'Hare for only $65 for a night for a 6 o'clock monday morning flight. It was the most convenient airport stay that I've had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123