•  

Thread: Aveo suspension?

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Aveo suspension?

Hi guys,

Pls would you guys help me, in South-Africa there are no aftermarket parts for the aveo. I want to lower my car, I hear there are similarities to the Astra? Which model?

I dont have the cash for importing a h&r, eibach kit. So want to know if the aveo shares suspension with an other GM product? So that I can use a local kit.

Thnx in advance!

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

Re: Aveo suspension?

i laid under the new astra, and the things are very similar, but i haven't take an astra apart to know if they measure exactly.

i still need to do that, cause then i could get coilovers for $550 shipped, but i dont know anyone with an astra. And the guy came with me on the test drive.

And dont feel bad, there aren't many after market parts in the US either. seems singapore is the place to get stuff.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks

i know its a little off topic but can you post some pics of your car Fusion? i always like seeing another modded white aveo hatchback

Thanks

Hey bud,

Check out da photography section for my new pics!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion racingSA
      Hi guys,

Pls would you guys help me, in South-Africa there are no aftermarket parts for the aveo. I want to lower my car, I hear there are similarities to the Astra? Which model?

I dont have the cash for importing a h&r, eibach kit. So want to know if the aveo shares suspension with an other GM product? So that I can use a local kit.

Thnx in advance!
      Hi Fusion and all and everyone.

i'm new and also from South Africa with the same problem as Fusion regarding a lowering kit for my aveo. i even want to cut my front springs but south africa's road are not the best in some places and goes from worst to nightmares.

thanx for all the info on the site it helps a lot for me coz i also own a black aveo with 17inch mags and a light grey tint. my wife is very much in love with the car.

fusion could u tell me what opel astra model you talking about, because i was thinking maybe the opel corsa, range suspension could be similiar. let me know if u get something figured out. a guy at koenic warehouse in parow cape town told me to bring my car so he can test what springs maybe would fit that is exactly or more or less the same like the aveo, after i ask him if the opel corsa springs would maybe fit.

thanx guys

From A to Z in Style .....