Hello group, I bought an 07 SV aveo5 I drove 1k miles and then drove it cross country. My problem is, randomly I hear a noise originally thought from the right front. Sort of a grinding and this occurs at 65mph. I noticed crappy tires with splits in the rubber so I bought a new set. Then I thought it was the type of freeway asphalt but it wasn't consistent.

When I went cross country eventually I was in a hotter 100 degree Arizona highway and the noise sounded like it was coming from dash my thought was the speedometer cable but they don't have them anymore. In this one segment the noise was consistent for a good 30 min but it was an old asphalt highway at 60mph sort of stops if I go 70 but I don't trust the car at 70. I can't quite tell if this is from the engine like the timing belt, or the bearing or what. I made a recording but it's hard to hear the noise and I can't post it.

If anyone has an idea I'd love to hear it. I have a new serpentine belt and will install in a couple weeks. This is my east coast car, at least for Covid. It has 90k miles and the front end feels pretty solid doesn't pull or feel loose... Hope someone can offer suggestions.