•  

Thread: Where can i find....

Where can i find....

Hey all...where can i find a red shift boot/e-brake boot for my aveo? im gettin ready to remove the center console to paint it to match my color scheme im doing and i need the red boots to finish it....thanx

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      i know that you can pick up a universal one from any auto part store, like pep boys. but IMO it would be very easy to pick up some fabric you want from a faberic store. for instance you could pick up either some red leather or red swade. to make it just take some messurments and then stitch the two ends of fabrick together to make a cone shape (so that the opening on top is smaller then the opening on the other end, then just use a zip tie to attch it to the shifter, then pull the fabric over to hide the zip tie. kinda hard to explain. but if you have ever taken apart a shifter then youll know what i mean. hope this helped

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      I believe andysautosport has some. But I haven't looked at their Aveo section in awhile so I'm not 100% sure

hi I'm new here. you might want to try gravanatuning.com

http://gravanatuning.com/applications/2 ... ake_Handle

yeah i checked andysautoaprts but they only have shifter boots....does anyone know if SEM makes a plain red paint i could match to a red shift boot??