•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guage Faces...Possibility?

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

New Guage Faces...Possibility?

Okay, so I'm at it again, shopping through my old contacts and looking for new companies to make products for us Aveo/Kalos owners.

So here's another one I thought I'd mention is in the works...Custom Guage Faces!

http://www.blackcatcustom.com/custom%20design.htm

These guys at Black Cat Custom have been doing this for some time, making totally custom looking guage faces for an assortment of cars.; They never approached the Aveo because no one ever asked them for it...So let's ask.

I'm working on getting a guage cluster for the 2004 LS Manual for them, same as my car. I'm not sure, but I think the SVM and Automatic cars may have different clusters. So I'm asking your help...Could those of you with a 2004-2006 sedan (2004-2007 hatch) Auto or SVM please take a good clean picture pf your gauge face? I need very clean pictures so I can look close to see if there are any differences.

this sounds awesome..i have a 2004 aveo 5 spd not LS

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      mine look the same as above sorry dont have a pick but got an 2006 aveo hatch automatic. i think your right aboout the svm though they look different to me anyway what would the new speed be and would it be like flames or something like that in the back ground because i like the way stock looks just want more speedo # and maybe make it have like the aveoclub.net in the background or something like that.
      Chad Turnbow - 2006 Chevrolet Aveo LS

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421514

Thanks
      Did you look at the link I posted? Or the Photo gallery that is on it?

Those are some of the possibilities....we get a template made and the rest is unlimited.

cool, i know i would rather have white gauges or red personally maybe with AVEO written in the background (like the ram emblem on the dodge gauge) in a cool font....oh and on the HVAC controls a red face (like the yellow one in the pic above, only red instead)

yeah i like the evo face gauges. i wouldnt mind gettin a set like that with aveo in red and the numbers in red or whatever...that would look really good

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      so.....how are we gonna go about to getting these produced?

Thanks
      Can anyone help me on the information I need?? I don't know how to figure out car codes or stuff like that, so I can't fill in the details that would be helpful for us all to get new guage faces of OUR design.

Help me help you all!
      http://www.aveoclub.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1000

Also, if everyone could check their local junkyards to see if there is an Aveo in stock, and find a guage cluster, please let me know. I'm willing to work through my connections if you all can help me.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by tbowsaveo
      mine look the same as above sorry dont have a pick but got an 2006 aveo hatch automatic. i think your right aboout the svm though they look different to me anyway what would the new speed be and would it be like flames or something like that in the back ground because i like the way stock looks just want more speedo # and maybe make it have like the aveoclub.net in the background or something like that.
      i like that idea of puttin the forum in the background.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      I might be able to get you the AT w/o cruise if you still need that pic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast