•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with RADIO interchgange, PLZ

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Uriken,
      Are you interested in returning to the Cleveland salvage yard to look at the drivers side headlamp from the 2011 Aveo SEDAN you mentioned that had just arrived? You will be compensated for time, cost of part and shipping. Ebay prices for a 10 year old Aveo are just too high! Send me a private message if interested. Thanks...edit: I sent you a private msg, but for some reason, I don't think it "sent". I need Driver's side for a 2011 sedan, but if (R) is good, I will also buy both.Hatchback headlamp will not fit. Thanks.

Thanks
      Uriken, I just sent you a PM, but I'm a bit lost as to how to reply to a PM.I keep getting "error" messages. If you received it, respond here or email or call. Yes, I am interested in the '09 headlamps for a SEDAN. The Aveo 5 headlamps are more wrap-a-round and will NOT fit the sedan fender. If you didn't receive the PM, I will publish my contact info here for a brief time so you can get the comms you want...email, phone, or phone text. Condition makes all the difference. I try to avoid pitting and/or haze.A nice spare set or individual headlamp might be a good thing to have on hand while donors are available.
      Thanx!
      Last edited by kcROB; 08-26-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
      Uriken, I just checked Cleveland Pick A Part inventory. The 09's are all 5 door hatchbacks so they wont work. There is in row 109, a 2008 LS sedan that has the headlamps same as my 2011. Condition is unknown, but I bet they are not as pristine as I want. Rather than have you feel obligated to go out, I will locate a pair of new OEM or after market headlamps on line that are priced reasonably. Since I don't plan on selling my 2011 again, I think it the best and easiest solution. The money spent will be offset by NOT buying into the current inflated prices of used vehicles I really appreciate your offer to help! No need to go out to the salvage yard for me.

Thanks
      Uriken,
      I found an '09 in the K.C. area with a good driver's headlamp. I will pull it this week. Thnx for your offer to help. Just as it takes a village to raise a child, it takes resources who are willing to help to keep our Aveos on the road. Be well!

2004 1.6 Auto Rust Free
      Thanks
      Name:  7FA1186C-2A9E-467B-B6BC-1C384DCBD48A.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  291.4 KB
      do you think you could find a plastic trunk button while you are there? I’d be happy to PayPal you.

Thanks
      Eg.h2o So sorry...I didn't log on until after I returned from the pick-a-part yard. I was too late. The headlamps were gone as well as doors, motor, transmission, etc. It cost me $2 to find out...what a waste of time! Check "Aveo parts" under your local FB or ebay "plastic trunk button" Inside release is really handy. I use mine alot. Sorry I couldn't help.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      people, which radio did you put into your autos and how? I am trying to find the installation box in which the radio is going to be installed and cannot find anything interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12