•  

Thread: Blackout!!

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Blackout!!

Okay So i am painting interior pieces, gonna go black, but i am thinking of doing some pieces in BLUE as accent pieces...but i need help with dash removal, a-pillar removal, and center console removal, but i havent tried too much yet got some pieces done and put back in, it looks soooo awesome, with the black makes that half-ass stock grey look like sh*t...aight well i got some pics put them up in a few hours...oh and what do u guys think about spray painting the seats??? like its fabric spray, seems aloy easier and cheaper than seat covers, cuz again i am looking for a stock look, albeit the color change...racing seats are a no-go for me...

I'll keep it and add a turbo pacmanaveo's Avatar
      Thanks

Re: Blackout!!

yo i painted my seats with that paint i did them blach and after a few weeks to a month is starts to rub off but if you wana keep paintin them its worht it i like the way it looks

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

i think the dash and a-pillars are easier to paint while in place, just get some blue painters tape and a lot of newspaper. I'm doing the same project on my car, just without the blue, I might do some orange instead. but, the black center piece, the little strips on the side should just pop out so get a flat head and be careful, then you should see some screws for the top strips and I assume those just pop out as well. door panels are pretty simple, the back panels (under the seat and whatnot) are pretty simple.

feel free to ask anything about it.
      I am NOT a race car driver.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

yes so i think i am gonna leave dash and a-pillars in and paint, gonna go get blue paint, more black, and some tape from store after class...ill try to get the pics up as well...

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Don't just tape it off...tape it off with plastic (like garbage bags or w/e) on the other side of the tape. Make sure you cover a very very large area around where you're spray painting. I've done this allot and it's amazing how far the paint can travel and settle