•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7" steering wheel monitor FINALLLYY instald :P

What do you mean there's no turbo? M33EVL's Avatar
      Thanks

Post 7" steering wheel monitor FINALLLYY instald :P

just installed a 7" in 2 ma steerin wheel after 2 days work thought id share wid u guys, was suggestd to come here from a fella from another forum
      wasnt as hard as i thought, hardest part was getin the airbag out!!

heres a link 2 my cardomain fingy : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3832447 theres a pic on the first page

the wires are all fine, and none are caught in the steering wheel ect as i fed them through the actul coloum itself just drild a tad bit and made the hole bigger so the wires move freely and then another hole on a side down the column for the wires to feed out from...

sum1 jus mentiond tht it would b an MOT fail (london, UK).. any ideas guys.. or previous xperinc..

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: 7" steering wheel monitor FINALLLYY instald :P

Very nice. Just checked out your pics on car domain, great work on all the mods! And I know you wouldn't fail an inspection here in seattle unless its a state patrol inspection, which is rarely required.
      Your inspections are a lot more in depth though from what I have seen with thee headlight aiming and brightness test... That's way more than what we do here.
      2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD

Thanks

thanks
      yee i love ur mods to, had a peak at them i fink ur car was the 1 for sale if im not mistaken a while bak or sumfin i read on sumwere i membr the pics. i was like WOW! i want tht carrr!

ye in the uk they... kinda go over the top.. not allowed neons on the road only off road use, cant evn hav them on parcel shelf as the "distract other road users"
      mupets.. and most if not ALL HID conversions r kinda a MOT fail as they tend to be at the wrong angl or wht evr.. urgh!

o ye duno if u seen my other post, frm wht ive seen of ur car u got loads of mods to.. any idea about if a revometer frm another car (civic 07) would be able 2 b wired in 2 the kalos without reconfiguring the revometer..

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M33EVL
      thanks
      yee i love ur mods to, had a peak at them i fink ur car was the 1 for sale if im not mistaken a while bak or sumfin i read on sumwere i membr the pics. i was like WOW! i want tht carrr!

ye in the uk they... kinda go over the top.. not allowed neons on the road only off road use, cant evn hav them on parcel shelf as the "distract other road users"
      mupets.. and most if not ALL HID conversions r kinda a MOT fail as they tend to be at the wrong angl or wht evr.. urgh!

o ye duno if u seen my other post, frm wht ive seen of ur car u got loads of mods to.. any idea about if a revometer frm another car (civic 07) would be able 2 b wired in 2 the kalos without reconfiguring the revometer..
      thanks... and yes, I've seen your other post, but don't know the answer. otherwise I'd already chime in. And here in WA you can have any lights on you want on the parking lot, unless you start rolling. The second your car rolls all the underglow lights become illegal.
      2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD

Thanks

ahh ok you guys laws aint too far off from ours then in regards to neons ect underneath.. hmpf!

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      so....you sacrificed safety in a air bag to watch a video when you suppose to be driving?....lol

Almost time to do my timing belt xintersecty's Avatar
      Thanks
      Hopefully not watching a video. On my way home*, I saw a stupid dumb ass chick texting while driving down I-40 in NC near Ashville. She was weaving all over the place. The next time I see that, I am calling the HWP.

Most likely he has engine monitoring gauges showing up. That would be useful. Then again keeping your eyes on the road is necessary. I had switched to a droid phone and I find the user interface a little annoying while driving. All this swipe and touch requires a lot precession while being bumped down the highway. I have my phone in the upper left hand corner on a mount so I can use the GPS functions. I am rethinking the whole interface and justification....

Any how I digress....That is a really nice mod...A very well done.

*Technically not home but to my girl friends for the holidays. After all home is where the heart is....
      Please do not power off, firmware update pending.....

Thanks
      well its for the video which will be played from my screen, but mainly for the satnav that il have conected from my n95 tomtom and google earth/maps for sateltie view just incase i get lost to see where i am on the move.. its not for constant viewing.. just one of those gadgets to say.. i have a screen in my steering wheel
      lol
      i wont be driving this car fast anyway i spent to much time building it and also its way to slow anyway for my liking. Cant have enough fun personally... and anyway i just got off a 2 year ban so im not likly to be driving fast or dangrus..
      hopeing for a r34 by mid-late 2011 probly not a gtr as i cant afford that, more than likly gtt so atleast il have a 2.5ltr single turbo as stock.. for fun times.. and the kalos for daily drives as itl be cheaper on petrol..

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      ^ hey m33vil hows it going dude
      Silver Bullet~
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360111/1

Silverado Ext cab 02
      Accord Ex 94
      Aveo Ls 06

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by oscare003 View Post
      ^ hey m33vil hows it going dude
      not badd man. just busy as hell!
      havent even touched my car for aggeess... i havent even been on here for ages to
      this weekend should have some updates if i get the time to do some work LOL!

how you been tho.. long time man.. hows the aveo comin along? any new mods or updates?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast