•  

Thread: Looking for Vent Visors

Looking for Vent Visors

Hi all,glad I found you! I just purchased a new 2007 Aveo 5 in spicy orange. I was wondering if any of you had any luck finding vent visors to fit our cars.I have had no luck anywhere, except for the dealer. I was looking for the in channel type. Any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      There are actually a few places that sell them. Some of the best prices I found are on Amazon.com of all places.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      yeah, just google ventvisors and aveo
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks for the responses. I was able to go through my local Auto Zone and have them order the vent visors . I was able to get the in -channel type for $54.00 with tax,with a 2 day delivery time. I saved some cash,since there are no shipping charges to the store. Thanks again.

Got any pics of those ventvisors installed?

No pics,sorry. I don`t own a digital camera or a cel with built in camera.I will say this about them...they look like they belong on the car .Very clean looking.They dont bulge out like the type that mount on the outside.I wish they made the in channel for my Intrepid as they would look sweet on it also. I have the outside mount visors on it and they dont follow the lines of the car near as well. Hope this helps abit.

Quote Originally Posted by streetdoc
      No pics,sorry. I don`t own a digital camera or a cel with built in camera.I will say this about them...they look like they belong on the car .Very clean looking.They dont bulge out like the type that mount on the outside.I wish they made the in channel for my Intrepid as they would look sweet on it also. I have the outside mount visors on it and they dont follow the lines of the car near as well. Hope this helps abit.
      That does help...thanks.

Sorry Im not sure how to place a pic on the forum but there is a picture of my VentVisors in my Garage. I bought them at AutoZone and they are the In-Channel Type. So Check out my Garage...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordric
      Sorry Im not sure how to place a pic on the forum but there is a picture of my VentVisors in my Garage. I bought them at AutoZone and they are the In-Channel Type. So Check out my Garage...
      Looks realy good!