Hey all;
I have the genuine body side molding on my Aveo. You know, the kind of thick wedge shaped factory original part.

They are slowly deteriorating. I mean it is getting soft and micro-scopic bits come off when I put 'Back To Black' on them to make them look nice and black for a few months. Does anyone know where to buy another set? I bought these from the dealer when I bought the car, and THEY had to get it from Canada, along with the plastic hood protector !. They didn't have either in the USA. Now they don't even have them in Canada. At least my dealer says he cant get them. I have looked at other cars, and some mini vans, and some of those side moldings would probably fit/cover the space on the car and look ok to good. BUT I am sure they will cost a fortune, and I'll have to hope they fit. Does anyone know where to buy these? Or have bought them, and can let me know where you got them, and what they cost?

I can live with Toyota or Mazda or another makers molding on my car, to replace these. But the cost is bound to be very high, and if they dont fit, I cant return them, and I'm out well over $100 easily. So I figured I would ask if anyone has bought them recently. Thanks.