Ill try to make this short. Is there just 1 drain plug, on the AUTOMATIC tranny drainpan, that I can just take out and get out SOME of the fluid?

How much fluid will I get out, IF there is a drain plug there? And how much is there in total?

I am not taking off the pan, 18 bolts I think I read on here. Can't do it. Don't have a floor jack, torque wrench to put it back on, and being under a car in that position for an extended period of time is not possible for me, due to spine pain problems. Oil draining is VERY hard on my back, and that is fast!

Where do I find this drain plug, if it is there?

I do change my oil, so in relation to the oil drain plug, where might it be located? What do I look for? How big is it....so I have the socket wrench size.

I just want to take out some fluid, and over time, take out more, and do it repeatedly, it will all get changed out in a few weeks, after having a 'flush' done by the dealer years ago, and the small amount of mileage I put on it, only 37,900 now, it doesn't need a flush, and I read horror stories online, about 'flushes' plugging up tiny passages later, don't want to risk it. Hell it probably doesn't need to be changed, but an ounce of prevention.

I want to TRY to do it. I cant do the timing belt/water pump, and its gonna snap at any moment, but till then, I can TRY to take care of the transmission. It is shifting fine, no issues.

Or am I just spitting in the wind, doing it a bit at a time? Thanks for any help.