I was scrolling through ebay and came upon a CAI made for the first generation aveo. It is made by MQTAUTO. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about them or have one of these kits? I know the main CAI for a cheap power boost for our little ratmotor is the well known CHROMEINTAKES(CI) CAI. But looking online, I notice the CI kit costs 55 dollars plus whatever shipping would be, where MQT kit is 50 dollars and FREE SHIPPING! It seems like they make them to custom fit each application (they make other kits for other cars as well!), and looks not much different to the CI kit. The only reason I would see this new kit being a bad thing is if their cone air filter is lousy and too permeable. if thats the case, why not spend the extra 15 bucks in shipping for the CHROMEINTAKES which we all know from other members' experience works just fine. Just giving everyone a heads up, I for one like saving any money possible as long as its safe, so if this intake kit is anything like the other Ebay kit we have all come to know and love, I could see alot of MQT vs. CI forum arguements in the future! LOL
JR