•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look what i bought

look what i bought

i couldnt help it, it was cheap, and you dont see them very often, so i went ahead and bought it.

now i just need to get the turbo, intercooler, ic piping, injectors, and of course, the engine management...

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Do you have A/C? Can you install it and take a bunch of pictures so we can all see how much room you have?

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Re: look what i bought

Quote Originally Posted by andrewsvt03
      i couldnt help it, it was cheap, and you dont see them very often, so i went ahead and bought it.

now i just need to get the turbo, intercooler, ic piping, injectors, and of course, the engine management...

basically you need everything that everyone else has failed to get before...gl dude

Thanks
      He could pick up an E-Manage blue and if the car accepts it, probably be boosted for around $1000.

E-manage - $300 with injector and timing harness, and support tool
      oil feed just tap the oil pressure sending unit on the front of the block.
      oil return could go into the pan or you could get a surflo oil pump and return it into the oil filler plug. This would make it easy to return the car to stock, just be sure to hang on to your stock exhaust.

once it gets here i can install it and take pictures, i dont have A/C tho, i went with the svm so i would have more room for forced induction

did you ever get that manifold bolted up? havent heard anything after this post, does it work?andrewsvt03

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      wasnt this on another thread?

i still havent received the manifold so i guess we'll see how it bolts up when it gets here

ok so it got here yesterday, actually i'm not that impressed with it, it will work, but on the inside where the manifold tubing is welded to the head flange there is about an 1/8th of an inch difference between the outer edge of the flange and the piping, all they needed to do was throw a weld bead around the edge inside, grind it to a smooth angle and it would have been much better, i may take it to a shop and have them do that.
      i'll post pics soon, and i'll test fit it when weather permits, right now its too cold, windy and snowy to pull the manifold.

Thanks
      well lets hope it fits up nicely
      good luck man.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast