•  

Thread: Junk

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Junk

I am about to lose my mind. I have a 2011 Chevy Aveo 72,000 miles in idle state rpm bumps between 1-2 rpm, doing the hesitation during driving, hesitant acceleration during driving speeds, no acceleration after passing gear, bumping and bucking between 50-60 mph. God forbid I have to climb a steep hill it loses power down to about 30 and check engine light starts rapidly flashing then disappears after I reach the top. No steady check engine light burning. Can tell you what it's not, "NOT" the MAP, O2 (up and downstream), Coil Pack, Spark Plugs, or anything to do with the fuel pump, filter, components. I've gotten to the point I hold it to the floor and tell it to blow up!! Thinking it might be the cat but not hearing the usual cat vibration. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

So took the cat off under the car and could see through it fine. Now wondering if its the second cat and if theres any way to test it first, considering its going to be an irritating job?

What's wrong with my car? sanny's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by angie69 View Post
      I am about to lose my mind. I have a 2011 Chevy Aveo 72,000 miles in idle state rpm bumps between 1-2 rpm, doing the hesitation during driving, hesitant acceleration during driving speeds, no acceleration after passing gear, bumping and bucking between 50-60 mph. God forbid I have to climb a steep hill it loses power down to about 30 and check engine light starts rapidly flashing then disappears after I reach the top. No steady check engine light burning. Can tell you what it's not, "NOT" the MAP, O2 (up and downstream), Coil Pack, Spark Plugs, or anything to do with the fuel pump, filter, components. I've gotten to the point I hold it to the floor and tell it to blow up!! Thinking it might be the cat but not hearing the usual cat vibration. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

So took the cat off under the car and could see through it fine. Now wondering if its the second cat and if theres any way to test it first, considering its going to be an irritating job?
      Wait it's NOT the O2 nor the coil pack or spark plugs? Is there something wrong with the engine itself maybe engine failure or something or loose or clogged, which I don't know by the way butttt my car did the exact thing but it was both my O2 sensors and coil and spark plug pack had to replace all of them and now the thermostat and possibly the hub bearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk