•  

Thread: ecu programming

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

ecu programming

my chevy aveo 2009 ls A/c provision. I bought everything and I install a/c but it did not work from the HAVC control. When I make short circuit from the a/c switch it works.
      The question here the ecu need to be reprogrammed for a/c work and if yes how I can do that and how I can get the software.
      my ecu is programmable.Name:  DSC_0287.jpg
Views: 3656
Size:  292.9 KBName:  DSC_0287.jpg
Views: 3656
Size:  292.9 KB

Thanks
      Your model of ECU is different from the ones here in the states, so I am not familiar with your model. Each year is different and I only know the 06 MT-34 firmware. If you have access to a Tech-2 and you have the service programming module, it will read the VIN and you should be able to pull down the current code and flash it. If you just want to hack the code you have, you will need to figure out how to bypass the seed/key's, (unlock the $AE PID's) then pull the code, disassemble it and spend days sifting through hex frames. Not for the faint hearted and beyond the scope of most end users. FYI

Thanks
      If you are brave enough to 'deep dive' your PCM, and you have the moxy to do it, go here: https://hackedecu.com/

Good luck!

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by 06T200 View Post
      Your model of ECU is different from the ones here in the states, so I am not familiar with your model. Each year is different and I only know the 06 MT-34 firmware. If you have access to a Tech-2 and you have the service programming module, it will read the VIN and you should be able to pull down the current code and flash it. If you just want to hack the code you have, you will need to figure out how to bypass the seed/key's, (unlock the $AE PID's) then pull the code, disassemble it and spend days sifting through hex frames. Not for the faint hearted and beyond the scope of most end users. FYI
      the engine I swapped is originally imported from USA. So I will try to just activate the A/C on ecu by using Tech2 tool.

Thanks
      thanks a lot I reviewed a previous post and knowing that the A/C can be activated by tech2 and the activation done in 2 min and the A/c works well. Everything is Ok but the engine rattling and has a little bet noise in idel only. I ask if I need to clean the throttle body or make idle learning where I just replace the sparks plugs after i swapped the engine 2 months ago.