•  

Thread: DAEWOO KALOS

DAEWOO KALOS

Hi guys, just joined from downunder. I see lots of parts and stuff for the 1.6 DOHC Aveo over in the US. My car runs the 1.5 SOHC g15mf motor. Did that engine come out in the Suzuki or Lanos and can you get performance parts for them. We have virtually nothing over here, regards Alan

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      i believe we didnt get anything smaller than the 1.6L

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      what do you mean lots of parts? we have very little performance parts specifically made for the Aveo too... springs and now a CAI? Anything else?? someone here was doing a UDP and someone else a strut tower bar, but none of these are commercially available. people are trying to get "affordable" headers...

It's really too bad we didn't get a 1.4L or 1.5L model here, I would have jumped on it. But with so many hills on the west coast, we'd have to get out and push the car up hills .

I think the 1.5 is straight up Deawoo.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mtlswift
      what do you mean lots of parts? we have very little performance parts specifically made for the Aveo too... springs and now a CAI? Anything else?? someone here was doing a UDP and someone else a strut tower bar, but none of these are commercially available. people are trying to get "affordable" headers...
      yeah too many people here dont want to pay more than $100 bucks for engine performance......you gotta pay to play

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      you know what you should try looking at the teamchevy singapore site...they have the 1.5L engine and they have parts like braces, pulleys, and intakes....