I have a 2009 Pontiac G3 Wave(the Wave was Canada only for one year. It seems to be identical to the G3 American and the Chevy Aveo. I am having the clutch changed and have gone to Hell and back several times over in terms of parts. The mechanic says there is a clutch pilot bearing for the input shaft. I have found no such thing for the 2009-2011 Aveo or the 2009 Pontiac.He has not dropped the tranny yet.
I have watched as many videos as I could find and none show a pilot bearing or bushing. One video was in Spanish but the engine was not the newer 1.6L. When the flywheel was removed, on the crankshaft adapter for the flywheel there was a brass or bronze pilot bushing tapped into the flywheel adapter. No idea what year it was.
In my searches all over the web I have found no such thing. GM online shows a 90142092 but it looks like anything but a pilot bearing.
I checked with 2 huge Chevy dealers here locally, one independent transmission/clutch shop. They all say there is no pilot bearing and certainly no brass bushing that would be tapped into the crankshaft flywheel adapter.

This has not been a fun time! Now it will be "proof in the pudding " time when he drops the tranny as to what is there or not there. I do have a new flywheel,clutch plate,spring plate, throw out bearing and slave cylinder going in.

Regards
Les