I have issue with my aveo LS 2006, it was suddenly overheating after a radiator change
this is the history sequences:
1. no over heating problem was experienced
2. one time i noticed overheating so I switched off the AC, heat was controlled,
3. overheating again, when checked there was no coolant, radiator damaged
4. replaced the radiator
5. flush engine and oil change + cover wall replaced because it was leaking
6. no issues until I went on one day for more than 40 KM then it was overheating, switched off ac and heat was controlled,
7. drove later and switched on AC, overheating too much and stopped the car to rest...
8. coolant was empty so I added water
9. checked the fans are working and now the coolant level is same ...
but there is an issue
please watch the photo attached to help in identification of issue or if youve experienced something like this before..