Wow I havent posted here in AGES, when we moved to the new Aveo forums, I thought this one had died, but I guess someone managed to pick it up, looks nice now.

Onto the good stuff, those of you that are on the new forum already know this most likely.

I have a 2004 Hatchback with a swapped 2.0L engine from an Optra (known as the Suzuki Forenza in the States) Ive had the 2.0 for just over a year now, its a nice power gain over the underpowered 1.6L

Ive been plotting to turbocharge it since last autumn and I finally started to buy the parts in early April. I kept it a secret to myself just in case I couldnt undertake the project until I was sure it was going to happen, so many people spoke of turbos and never got around to even spend 10 buks on parts hence making everyone that wanted to see it dissapointed!!

I now have everything I need to start installing it and the work should begin this weekend (May 8th weekend)

I strongly suggest anyone thats interested in the project to go to the new Aveo forums (aveonetwork.com) and read my thread "Aveo 2.0L Turbo" in the Engine/Drivetrain section. You do not need to register to read the post.

Here is a direct link to my thread: http://www.aveonetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497

Im going to post some pictures real fast of the kit but if you want to see more, head over to my thread on aveonetwork.com

I will also update this thread from now on with new pictures and comments about the install and how it will run (basically copy and paste my posts) so people that dont go to the other forums often will be updated, but read whats on there 1st if you want the full story!