I am a technician, trying to replace an ecu on 2008 Aveo, the old ecu has mark on it as KN, MT34 and this car is manual transmission.

i got a used ecu from the junk yard place it on the car, performed online sps to it, now got tech2 perform 2 key relearn function, cycle the key 3 times after the 10 minutes count down reached, but I got failed programming message on the tech2,

but it when I check the key diagnosis, I have key status ID 1 learned in the immobilizer, I checked the second key and it was also learned but the ECU is in UNLEARN status... pls how can I learn this ecu so that the status can appear learned ...

i have performer 30 minutes relearned but did not still work, the ecu is still in the UNlearned status,

11 minutes on and then 10 seconds off, 3 times but ecu won't go into learn status in the immobilizer.. I need idea how to go about this... or is there a chip to transfer from the damaged ecu to the used one I got..

rememver the damage ecu starts alright with the ecu being in Learned status but the throttle side is not functional, as you press the pedal but the junk yard one has the throttle working as you press the pedal you see the to reading