•  

Thread: What upgrades or add/on options are there for an 07 Base Aveo5

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

What upgrades or add/on options are there for an 07 Base Aveo5

I just picked up an 07 Base model, the one with like no options. First thing I'm looking into is the A/C which I've read over the AC threads and see plenty of part#'s but most mentioned seem to be the newer partially installed setup. I can get most of it pretty easy but I do not see any extra connectors in the engine bay. Will I have to either get a wiring harness from a donor or run wires?
      I also see that cruise might be a fairly simple add. Anything else I can find for cheap? Any factory wheels off another car bigger than the 14's that are cheap options?

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by brusk View Post
      I just picked up an 07 Base model, the one with like no options. First thing I'm looking into is the A/C which I've read over the AC threads and see plenty of part#'s but most mentioned seem to be the newer partially installed setup. I can get most of it pretty easy but I do not see any extra connectors in the engine bay. Will I have to either get a wiring harness from a donor or run wires?
      modded apk for android getmodnow - a platform that offers comprehensive and free Mod APK
      I also see that cruise might be a fairly simple add. Anything else I can find for cheap? Any factory wheels off another car bigger than the 14's that are cheap options?
      In terms of upgrading your wheels, you may be able to find factory wheels from other models that will fit your car. However, keep in mind that larger wheels may require different tires and can affect your car's performance and handling. It's important to ensure that any new wheels and tires are compatible with your car's specifications.

In terms of other cheap upgrades, you could consider adding a new stereo system, upgrading your headlights or tail lights, or adding additional interior or exterior styling accessories. However, be sure to research any modifications thoroughly and ensure that they are compatible with your car's systems and regulations in your area.

Last edited by BenGross; 05-10-2023 at 02:52 AM.