•  
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So I officially hate my car.

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: So I officially hate my car.

The thing is I could go out and buy a new age muscle car and be in debt for the next 5 years of my life... lol or I could go get an old muscle car and spend tons of money and time restoring it... Fun, but it would still take forever to complete. Or, I could go out and get my friends honda with the locked up motor and spend my next grant check for school fixing it up... lol and be done with it in no time

Still love my daily driver Nemasys's Avatar
      Thanks

This guy i know just took out his project car, ok its a honda but i have to admit even i would like to have it lol.

I dont know the year of the body but its those little hatches they used to make in the 90's. Hes done absolutely nothing to the body yet, hes planning on leaving it looking completely stock, just a nice paint job and rims. Whats under the hood is whats impressive, he somehow stuck a k20a under there (engine from acura rsx type s) with the 6 speed tranny. Holy jesus lord that thing is a beast lol

This is one of the only honda's i truely respect, he put months of work on it and it looks like it payed off.
      > 2010 Mazdaspeed 3
      - Fully built, GT35R, 500+ whp

> 2004 Hatchback 2.0L Turbocharged [RETIRED]
      - T3/T4 T04E .60 A/R Compressor
      - HKS SSQV, OBX Wastegate
      - FMIC with 2.5" piping
      - Tuned with Megasquirt II v3.57

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

you have to also evaluate the time that goes in to building cars, i used to think as long as i spend lil money, i don't care how much man hours it took me to do a project. but now im starting to think that sometimes its worth spending extra 1000$ instead of spending 100 hours doing staff like wiring, fiber-glassing, and sanding. i love moding my car my self, but for my next car i will pay for dash kits and wiring kits insted of hard wiring decks in to the car. i will pay exhaust shops to put on mufflers on insted of doing it my self with ****ty tools in 10 degree weather.
      Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, rather than drive a fast car slow!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Lol that sucks man... Well it stays decently warm in bama winter time the lowest is like 30ish, and the school I'm attending has BADASS equipment. 3 hydraulic lifts and 2 chain lifts! alll snap-on tools and the most up to date rebuild kits. It's amazing

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910