•  
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It shall begin.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      another question for you ron...you have an auto trans...not that its bad or anything, ive seen tons of turbo's on auto's and they ran just as well as manuals...but I think the tranny is going to need some beefing up if you plan on running over 5PSI...

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      this is useless with out pics, you say you have the turbo alrady post some pics bro
      Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, rather than drive a fast car slow!

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by deniswhite1
      this is useless with out pics, you say you have the turbo alrady post some pics bro
      ok ok ok, dont freakin rush me, sheesh lol, ill try to get pics tonight, if u wanna see what it looks like before hand just google Garret AIRsearche T3 and u should be able to see it there, but yeh, if u dont beleive me and u need the proof i gotcha .

and as an update, i chose the neo instead of the dtec. the dtec didnt seem worth it. i can get hp tuners for less than what the dtec was and be able to do way more. i was opting for hp tuners as well, it kept crossin my mind but the laptop i am usin is on the fritz so that also deterred me. and i got a good deal on the neo so...

today im gonna order some random piping, try and get squared away with dlspeed (XTREME-TALK TO ME!), and order some random ****.

well back to planning...
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      another question for you ron...you have an auto trans...not that its bad or anything, ive seen tons of turbo's on auto's and they ran just as well as manuals...but I think the tranny is going to need some beefing up if you plan on running over 5PSI...
      I'm not installing a turbo...EVER I bought my car for good gas mileage, not to mod it.
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      how bout you stfu and quit trying to be a smart ass cuz you just look like a moron. So bite me.
      why is it when people know they've been beaten they have to resort to vulgar language and threats?

Besides...you're Mr. SSSupercharged...with a name like that you should be the one telling us how many hours and dollars you've put into your cars supercharger and what parts we need to mod our car...but it looks like it's just a name anyway...

I don't expect an educated response so don't bother. I don't want to take away from Mike's thread any more then this already has...for that I apologize Mike...so if you feel the need to swear and threaten me, you cam PM me...don't ruin what Mike is really doing.
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      i wonder??? do i get to call this my official build thread?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Quote Originally Posted by deniswhite1
      ok ok ok, dont freakin rush me, sheesh lol, ill try to get pics tonight, if u wanna see what it looks like before hand just google Garret AIRsearche T3 and u should be able to see it there, but yeh, if u dont beleive me and u need the proof i gotcha .

and as an update, i chose the neo instead of the dtec. the dtec didnt seem worth it. i can get hp tuners for less than what the dtec was and be able to do way more. i was opting for hp tuners as well, it kept crossin my mind but the laptop i am usin is on the fritz so that also deterred me. and i got a good deal on the neo so...

today im gonna order some random piping, try and get squared away with dlspeed (XTREME-TALK TO ME!), and order some random ****.

well back to planning...
      i beleive you, i just like pics atacched to words
      Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, rather than drive a fast car slow!

Thanks
      i know, i do too, so no worries, either tonite or early tomorrow i will get pics, i got pics of a few other things for my car i gotta take as well.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      OOPS my bad ron, I swore you started this thread...but apparently not, your aveo still looks good though!

Thanks
      Sorry Mike, it's been a busy weekend and I haven't had much time to do anything at all... E-mail me what you need and I can send you a PayPal invoice or call you later and walk you through the PayPal payment process...

-- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast