Well this is My first post here, I'm picking up My 2009 Aveo on Friday.
My search started out because I have an old truck which is a clunker. I have been admiring the Camaros for a few years and decided I wanted to check one out and test drive one and possibly bring one home. Well I finally located one about an hour away from Me and took a day off work. The wife and I drove out to test drive a red camaro rs v6. We had an appointment for 10 am only to find out when we got there the dealer wrecked the car the night before. Thy had one other a fully loaded SS but at least I could drive one and see if I liked it. When I got in I found out I don't fit. I'm 6'5 and all upper body and My head hit the ceiling so bad that on a 10 min drive My neck hurt till the next day. How disappointing. We looked around and the looks and gas mileage of the aveo caught My eye. I left and started reading up on these cars till My eyes hurt. There so much bad and good I was back to square 1. I fit in this car great with lots of extra room and with 4500 off made it very affordable. So My wife and I decided to get it.

I just shake My head when I think I set out to buy a new Camaro and I end up with an Aveo? I'm still not sure what happened but hopefully We made the right choice.
Sorry to ramble but I thought some might enjoy the story. I still can't believe it *lol*

I'm into modding My cars and trucks so I'm looking forward to becoming a regular daily member here.
Thanks and Have a Great Day!

Bob