•  

Thread: My Royal Aveo..

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

My Royal Aveo..

Okay guys so i took i spent my sunday looking for deals to fix up my veo.. like i said im in school right now so funds arent as nice as they could be but i think i did really well today..

as of yesterday the aveo was Stocked out except for:

-New Exhaust Pipe
      -Transported Sound System

My aveo is now outfitted with:

-Drag Concepts 17" Racing Wheels, Polished Black, with Chrome Lip and Lugs
      -Nikkita 205/40(i think) R17 wraps the wheels
      -35% tint on driver and front passenger windows
      -not exactly sure on percent on back pass and windshield (again i dont speak spanglish)

this is just a start for me, but i think its a great start seeing how my car when from girl ride, too head turner in $730 flat... $690 for wheels and tires lugs and locks, $60 for the tint on 5 windows...

I love the changes soo much, when i was leaving work tonight passer-bys kept turning to check me out, and it feels great to be able to watch them look and know they cant see me back not that well at least, lol...

Ill get pix up my phone was stolen last week so thats pretty much my camera, i have a DC laying around somewhere ill see if i can find it..ill post them in Photography section

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Re: My Royal Aveo..

Quote Originally Posted by The_King
      Okay guys so i took i spent my sunday looking for deals to fix up my veo.. like i said im in school right now so funds arent as nice as they could be but i think i did really well today..

as of yesterday the aveo was Stocked out except for:

-New Exhaust Pipe
      -Transported Sound System

My aveo is now outfitted with:

-Drag Concepts 17" Racing Wheels, Polished Black, with Chrome Lip and Lugs
      -Nikkita 205/40(i think) R17 wraps the wheels
      -35% tint on driver and front passenger windows
      -not exactly sure on percent on back pass and windshield (again i dont speak spanglish)

this is just a start for me, but i think its a great start seeing how my car when from girl ride, too head turner in $730 flat... $690 for wheels and tires lugs and locks, $60 for the tint on 5 windows...

I love the changes soo much, when i was leaving work tonight passer-bys kept turning to check me out, and it feels great to be able to watch them look and know they cant see me back not that well at least, lol...

Ill get pix up my phone was stolen last week so thats pretty much my camera, i have a DC laying around somewhere ill see if i can find it..ill post them in Photography section

WOW congratulations! I can't wait to see it! did you have to cut into the fenders for the 17's or do you get good movement without having to do all that?
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks

no fender cutting, its rides well, i was driving last night on some better roads and felt really smooth, the wheel wasn't vibrating niether so i was excited about that, car was dirty after i got it done and i had to go straight to work, but at night u couldnt see any dirt and i felt like a pimp, i showed my friends the update and errbody was excited about it, i got some pics i took last night im gonna put up here in a sec, then gonna go wash it and put some more up...

Thanks

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3033479

there we are, cardomain site, feeling lazy so just threw some pics up, about to go clean and do some stuff, ill try to take some more pictures to get them up, man the rims look small in the pic, but they are 17", but thats what i mean by car looks like it could handle up to 20"...but it might be that sedan has bigger wells?? idk..aight later

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

get lowering springs asap lol they look small because of the style rim u have

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

dude..I didn't know the Aveo came in 4x4...get yourself lowered and they will tuck in nicely... H&R is my suggestion
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks

okay i see what ya mean about the lower springs, i noticed the awkward look, thanks for pointing out the solution guys...ill def start settign aside for springs, but im not gonna lie it will be a while, as summer approaches i got plenty of vacations planned, gotta save up for those again seeing how i put most of that money into what i was able to put on the car...for now only mods are gonna be small tweaks i can pick up with tip money, such as new light bulbs, that $40 intake system..led lights for interior...but yea ill talk to my dad about possibly doing the springs for me seeing how my mechanical prowess is not advanced yet, but if its not too complicated im sure i can get it, i did install an altanator(sp?) into a 93 subaru legacy w/o tools last year at school, we had a monkey wrech to loosen bolts, err thing else was pure man power from me and one of my teammates...

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Wow. That is a nice color blue!
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks

thanks, its my favorite color, but i am leaning towards a black paint job, i think nothing beats black on black, and i plan on getting black interior as well..

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Rims look good, but like 'errbody' else, get some springs y0!

-- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed