•  

Thread: How to figure out trim level.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

How to figure out trim level.

I have an lt, but I don't know if it's 1lt or 2lt. I bought a used 2011 chevy aveo that was a rental for six months. I'm confused because I have 5-spoke aluminum wheels, automatic transmission, and the Power and Convenience Package. Either I have a 1lt with the PACP and upgraded rims, or I have a 2lt with missing items, such as cruise control, sunroof, xm, and onstar. The rental company made a wacky car. Why would they take cruise and onstar out? I also have "outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding" rear-view mirrors, but the heated option isn't on my car.

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by christian View Post
      I have an lt, but I don't know if it's 1lt or 2lt. I bought a used 2011 chevy aveo that was a rental for six months. I'm confused because I have 5-spoke aluminum wheels, automatic transmission, and the Power and Convenience Package. Either I have a 1lt with the PACP and upgraded rims, or I have a 2lt with missing items, such as cruise control, sunroof, xm, and onstar. The rental company made a wacky car. Why would they take cruise and onstar out? I also have "outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding" rear-view mirrors, but the heated option isn't on my car.
      Hi Christian,

I would be glad to check which trim level you have on your 2011 Aveo. If you would like to send me the last 8-digits of your vehicle's VIN# I can research further. Look forward to your reply. Have a nice evening!

Vanessa
      GM Customer Service
      Last edited by Chevy Customer Svc; 09-13-2012 at 01:51 AM.
      Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

LXV-SCOOTADRIVE, ON! 2010AveoLT's Avatar
      Thanks
      here's some Info to help you, you mentioned that your Aveo is a Former Rental, I found out that my 2010 is a Former Enterprise Rent-a-Car through my Local Dealership after they printed out my Options List. the Code on my RPO Label that denounced Scootaloo's Early Life as a Rental is "C1U" (I also managed to find the Owner's manual, the Warranty Book, the First Registration Documents, AND the Window Sticker in the Spare Tire Well. The Registration Documents I have say Scootaloo belonged to a "Ean Holdings LLC" this is the Holding Company that Operates Enterprise, Alamo, and National Car Rental.) the ONLY Options on Scootaloo are the Automatic Transmission, and the VERY DUMB OnStar Delete. Luckily, there are now Two Locations that I can get OnStar FMV in my Town.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      It sounds like my car was an Enterprise Rent-a-Car! The Chevy representative told me that I have a 1lt. Yeah, I hate that they deleted OnStar. I wasn't familiar with Chevy vehicles when I bought my car, so I didn't know to look for OnStar. I wish that I had bought a chevy cruze eco. That's my dream car and eventually I'm trading in this aveo for a 2012 cruze eco. I've looked into OnStar fmv, but I don't think it's worth it. They can't automatically unlock your doors (they send a locksmith) and wrecks are sensed by the rear-view mirror. Also, a thief could rip the mirror out, rendering their tracking abilities useless.