•  
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Highest Mileage Aveo (how many miles / km on yours now?)

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Several different manufacturers look on rock auto I used kyb and went over to kyb struts they are a lot stiffer than stock but like it that way but the ones for the front on 2004 to 2008 are miss matched front to rear fronts are softer than the rear the ones for 2009 to 2011 are stiffer and better balanced same strut body different valving as kyb goes had emailed KYB to clarify as there was different ones listed for a Pontiac G3 depending on serial number
      same rear shocks on all years

But If you want a softer ride Monroe OESpectrum they were on my newer 2009 Pontiac G3 when I bought it did not feel every defect in the road

Last edited by sjcleckley1; 04-27-2023 at 08:55 PM.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Mine is just a baby with only 150k miles.. runs great! I do have an air bag issue I'm now dealing with....

Thanks
      I just hit 80K. Had to replace a bearing on the driver side. My mechanic said the passenger side tie rod needs to be replace in a month or so. Otherwise she's running like a champ. Quiet and like I tell my friends, it's just a car, reliable transportation. 5 speed with no AC. "It's just a car". I love it.

Question to everyone, should I repair the rust on the back wheel area and pay to repaint?

It's like Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      263k no check engine light. Have a slight rad leak but have a new rad for it

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      The Chevrolet Aveo's longevity can vary based on maintenance and driving conditions. Some Aveo owners have reported reaching 150k miles, while others have pushed beyond 200k. Achieving 250k miles on the same engine is ambitious but possible with meticulous care. Regular maintenance, including timely oil changes, can enhance engine life. Factors like driving habits and regional climate also impact longevity. Keep an eye on common Aveo issues, address them promptly, and you may extend your vehicle's lifespan. While reaching 250k miles is challenging, consistent upkeep can significantly contribute to your Aveo's durability and overall performance.

2004 1.6 Auto Rust Free
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by johanbrandon View Post
      The Chevrolet Aveo's longevity can vary based on maintenance and driving conditions. Some Aveo owners have reported reaching 150k miles, while others have pushed beyond 200k. Achieving 250k miles on the same engine is ambitious but possible with meticulous care. Regular maintenance, including timely oil changes, can enhance engine life. Factors like driving habits and regional climate also impact longevity. Keep an eye on common Aveo issues, address them promptly, and you may extend your vehicle's lifespan. While reaching 250k miles is challenging, consistent upkeep can significantly contribute to your Aveo's durability and overall performance.
      320,000 miles and still rolling

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243