•  
    Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Results 31 to 40 of 416

    Thread: Highest Mileage Aveo (how many miles / km on yours now?)

    1. #31
      Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Brewster,NY
      Posts
      1,811
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo.

      Quote Originally Posted by paulsaveo
      my 04 aveo will be at 132,000miles in the next week or 2. As far as problems go, the list of problems Ive had is bigger than the car itself
      I'm now at 115000 miles and my experience with the car has been uneventful. I'm on my 3rd set of brakes, 3rd set of tires, 2nd timing and serpentine belt, regular oil changes, and recently replaced left side wheel bearings and right side lower ball joint. Other than that I've not put any real money into the car for repairs. Mine is an 04 with an automatic trans. I'm extremely happy with the car. I'm hoping to hit 200000 miles. If and when I do I'll worry about the big repair bills then.


      Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

      Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

    2. #32
      I'll keep it and add a turbo MatchboxKiller's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      224
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      I've only hit about 36,000 miles and so far its a great car. The only thing I would change (from the factory, and if I didnt plan on changing it anyway) is the gearing, or throwing a 6th gear in to get the rpms down at highway speed
      E-Teeecchhhhhhh!!!!!

    3. #33
      I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Smithdale, MS
      Posts
      133
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      my car has 97680 miles I change the oil and I soon will have to replace the CV-Halfshaft my parents damaged in 2008. Other than that the car has ran great knock on wood.

    4. #34
      I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Smithdale, MS
      Posts
      133
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo.

      Quote Originally Posted by NYChevoo
      Quote Originally Posted by paulsaveo
      my 04 aveo will be at 132,000miles in the next week or 2. As far as problems go, the list of problems Ive had is bigger than the car itself
      I'm now at 115000 miles and my experience with the car has been uneventful. I'm on my 3rd set of brakes, 3rd set of tires, 2nd timing and serpentine belt, regular oil changes, and recently replaced left side wheel bearings and right side lower ball joint. Other than that I've not put any real money into the car for repairs. Mine is an 04 with an automatic trans. I'm extremely happy with the car. I'm hoping to hit 200000 miles. If and when I do I'll worry about the big repair bills then.
      I'm on my fifth set of brakes and fifth set of tires which The car has been used on a paper route.

    5. #35
      What's wrong with my car?
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      4
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      My 2007 has 101,000 Miles on it, been the best car I have ever owned. Only money spend it for maint.

    6. #36
      Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Brewster,NY
      Posts
      1,811
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      Quote Originally Posted by campuscop2003
      My 2007 has 101,000 Miles on it, been the best car I have ever owned. Only money spend it for maint.
      See! Now thats what I said!
      Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

      Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

    7. #37
      I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      222
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      Just did an oil change on my 04, now has 101,500km. I'm looking into trading it in for a 2010 since they have the $4500 discount right now.

    8. #38
      What do you mean there's no turbo? paulsaveo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Granbury, Tx
      Posts
      361
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      Im now at almost 134,000 miles. repairs, in no specific order, air/fuel ratio sensor, catalytic converter, ignition coil, fouled spark plugs, backup switch (reverse switch) brake switch (stop ight switch), blower resistor,driver door lock cylinder c-clip, both window crank handles and horseshoe clips, driver door interior mirror cover, rear subframe dead axle assembly (one bushing was bad and not replaceable) complete suspension (springs, shocks, struts, strut mounts and bearings(strut mount bearing)) front brakes (on third set for life of car), 3 lug studs (all 3 were on right front hub), buffed headlights, drive belt tensioner, plastic horseshoe clip for fuel rail fitting, replaced all 4 wheels that were out of round. some of these repairs, ended up with modifications, out of round wheels were replaced with 17x7 enkei RS6 rims, the suspension was replaced with eibach sport springs, KYB shocks, struts, strut mounts. As of right now, thats all I can think of

    9. #39
      Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Brewster,NY
      Posts
      1,811
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      Quote Originally Posted by paulsaveo
      Im now at almost 134,000 miles. repairs, in no specific order, air/fuel ratio sensor, catalytic converter, ignition coil, fouled spark plugs, backup switch (reverse switch) brake switch (stop ight switch), blower resistor,driver door lock cylinder c-clip, both window crank handles and horseshoe clips, driver door interior mirror cover, rear subframe dead axle assembly (one bushing was bad and not replaceable) complete suspension (springs, shocks, struts, strut mounts and bearings(strut mount bearing)) front brakes (on third set for life of car), 3 lug studs (all 3 were on right front hub), buffed headlights, drive belt tensioner, plastic horseshoe clip for fuel rail fitting, replaced all 4 wheels that were out of round. some of these repairs, ended up with modifications, out of round wheels were replaced with 17x7 enkei RS6 rims, the suspension was replaced with eibach sport springs, KYB shocks, struts, strut mounts. As of right now, thats all I can think of
      What did the previous owner do to that poor little car? Use it as a stunt vehicle?
      Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

      Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

    10. #40
      Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Tampa and Orlando
      Posts
      4,359
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: Highest Mileage Aveo. (most miles / kms)

      must have been lol





    Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 61
      Last Post: 11-17-2017, 03:47 AM
    2. Highest Backspace for 2005 Chevrolet Aveo LS?
      By Green.Orange.Daniel in forum Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:49 AM
    3. 2005 Aveo 5 poor mileage
      By morpwr in forum Fuel Economy
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 11-09-2012, 12:50 AM
    4. Highest Compression on Factory?
      By Siege in forum Engine & Drivetrain
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM
    5. 2010 Chevy Aveo LS 5 speed mileage
      By The_Stig in forum Fuel Economy
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 01-26-2011, 03:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •