•  

Thread: Engine Light-- "Hold" light problems

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Engine Light-- "Hold" light problems

Hi group.. About 8 months ago had sensor changed.. Engine light still coming on.. Yesterday had oil change and interior air filter changed.. Immediately when I got into car from dealership... Hold light started blinking.. The dealership didn't know why.. Have to take it back to dealership and leave it "NOW".. but had to check out the forum for advice. They laugh at me for seeking advice from our forum..but I trust you all for your insite. So, help me out here.. Read it might be the plug @ the air filter intake ? or a neutral safety switch problem> Well gotta go.. I am late, can't bear seeing my $'llers flying away as we speak...lol.. Help !!

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      jus the hold like is flashing? does it stay on or only flash and then stay out?

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Hi P. Rabbit... It was flashing fast, as soon as I started it..Right from dealership.. It bothered me..But couldn't get in until today.. They called me and told me it was my gas pedal.. It has to be replaced? Of course they have to order it, and hopefully I'll get it early tomorrow.. AS I have to drive to detroit to work.. The engine light has been coming on and off for the last 6 months.. They couldn't find anything wrong with it after they replaced a sensor? I ASKED THEM IF they checked the wires from the interior filter, as they replaced it and it was really dirty? Thought it might be corroded? But they said they detected only that problem /per their machine? We'll see..

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by sammy2012 View Post
      Hi group.. About 8 months ago had sensor changed.. Engine light still coming on.. Yesterday had oil change and interior air filter changed.. Immediately when I got into car from dealership... Hold light started blinking.. The dealership didn't know why.. Have to take it back to dealership and leave it "NOW".. but had to check out the forum for advice. They laugh at me for seeking advice from our forum..but I trust you all for your insite. So, help me out here.. Read it might be the plug @ the air filter intake ? or a neutral safety switch problem> Well gotta go.. I am late, can't bear seeing my $'llers flying away as we speak...lol.. Help !!

Hi Sammy2012,

Sorry to hear you're still having this issue with your engine hold light. If you would like to private message me your VIN number, full name, and the involved dealership I can research the matter further and will set up a case for you. I look forward to your reply.

Vanessa
      GM Customer Service

Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html