•  

Thread: Aveo

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Aveo

Hey guys is have an 06 chevy aveo LT 1.6L with 186,000 miles on it. valve cover gasket was changed about 5,000 miles ago. The timing belt, both pulleys and water pump changed about 3000 miles ago, new tires all the way around about 4,000 miles on em.. just changed both front wheel bearings, both wheel hubs, both cv axles, and both lower control arms and new tie rod ends about 100 miles ago so freshly new, changed all vaccum hoses, upper and lower radiator hoses are new, has new serpentine belt tensioner,transmission filter and gasket new... the old air intake hose ripped in half so I replaced with a metal spectre hose and took air box out and now has a spectre conical filter, new plugs and wires, most oring gaskets uptop of the engine has been replaced new rotors and brakes, doesnt leak any fluids, no misfires, no CEL, air works, heat works the body is fair small dents here and there but I paid 1000$ for it just curious what do yall think I could get out of it if I sold it or a good starting price to ask for

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      A nice appearing '06 with appealing interior to some one that appreciated the mechanical work you've done...easily, any day @$3.5K would make the buyer smile. Drive home your point that the 1.86K miles is NOT a reflection of engine/suspension wear and show your receipts for a solid 4K(firm) cash price is, in my Middwest opinion, not unreasonable. I would start @ $4.5K esp if your '06 is a (5) door.

Last edited by kcROB; 04-28-2022 at 10:23 PM.