This probably should have been done a while ago, but better late than never.
1) Click the "Manage Attachments" button below the posting window.
Or click the "Attachments" button on the toolbar.
2) Browse to find the picture you want to upload. Do this for as many pictures as you wish to upload. Then click the "Upload" button on the right side of the window.
3) Right click the image link that you wish to insert into your post and click "Copy Shortcut" (its probably called something else in FireFox or Crome, I did this in Internet Explorer).
4) Go back to the post you were writing. Where you want your image to be type [img] then paste your text, and then type [/img] immediately after it. It will look similar to the picture below.
5) Repeat step 4 for each picture you uploaded or want to put into your post.
Post any questions or problems and we'll get you fixed up.