•  
    Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest (ended Jul 31/2010) Win a ScanGauge 3-in-1 automotive computer

Thanks

Contest (ended Jul 31/2010) Win a ScanGauge 3-in-1 automotive computer

Congrats to thehunterooo, winner of our second contest!

We're going to do it one more time...

Prize:

For this last contest, the sole prize is a ScanGauge II. Thanks to the company, Linear Logic, for supporting the forum and previous contests!

Rules:

1) All posts made in the forum during the contest period -- from June 15 through July 31 (midnight, E.S.T.) -- are eligible to win, via a random draw. So, the more you post in the forum, the better your odds of winning. (And the odds are pretty good - do the math!)

2) Prize shipping is included within North America only. Outside of North America, winner pays shipping.

3) The winner will be announced on Aug 1.

4) Past winners aren't eligible to win again

Good luck!!

---
      Aveo Underdrive Pulleys -- $20 Off Sale This Week. Get more info here.
      ---

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Re: New contest! Win a ScanGauge 3-in-1 automotive computer (ends July 31)

thank you for the chance. Count me in again, and again.

Thanks

No problem. Thank the ScanGauge people for this one!
      ---
      Aveo Underdrive Pulleys -- $20 Off Sale This Week. Get more info here.
      ---

I'll keep it and add a turbo MatchboxKiller's Avatar
      Thanks

Awesome! I'd like to thank both the forum admins and linear logic. Its cool that you guys put so much effort into the site and getting people more active on it. That's why this site is by far my favorite, is how active the people are
      E-Teeecchhhhhhh!!!!!

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Thanks Linear Logic and thank you moderators for giving us the chance to win prizes

Thanks

Linear Logic really is a great company. I once had a question about why I couldn't get my x-gauge (special gauges) to work on the scangauge I had. I was talking to a Linear Logic rep at a car show about this. It ended up being that they updated to a new processor and mine didn't support this feature. He asked me if I had my scangauge with me. I told him I had it in the car. He said why don't you just give me your old one and I'll give you this new one. I just about ran out the door at that point. My old one even had some sun damage from being way over heated in the direct sun for hours. No problem he said. That really made my day.

He then explained that he found the customers of his are their greatest sales person. He also said at some point I'd retell this story and that would cause more people to buy scangauges... I guess he was right.

Thanks

Awesome that's why I love this website. Gets people involved. N help when there's no where else to look and go cause it's extra hard to find parts for aveos. Aveos are always underestimated. Thanks adminitrators!

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Count me in! This'll really help me monitor my MPG. And make my Aveo non stock... poor, sad, stock Orange Aveo in my drive way =(

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Oooo I want one

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Thanks

And now all the people who register but have 0 posts get a reason to start posting. At least you'll have less people with no posts and more activity. It could be both good and bad though...

2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast