Hello group,

I bought an 07 aveo5 special value (cheap model). About 3 weeks ago, I jumped in and got nothing but a click. I jumped it and looked for batteries, I got one and then found out the seller did not tighten any of the battery bolts.

Replaced the battery anyway since I could not tell what year the battery was, I hate to do that but... The very next day, I went to get smog checked and it failed due to obdii not ready or something like that found out due to the battery change, you need to drive around a couple days. During this time I replaced the carpet and ripped the seats out without disconnecting the battery I also probably did a stupid thing but I hosed off my seats since the whole car smelled like crap.....and now I have the airbag light on. What else is weird is my obdii started saying my catalytic converter, 02 oxy, and evap.... then I tried the obdii again and it says ok...

Regardless, I cannot get the airbag to reset, it says it cannot communicate to the controller. I don't know if I should pop the controller off send it to one of the flashing companies for 40.00 but I'm a bit worried....