Results 1 to 1 of 1

    Thread: 09 Chevy Aveo T230. What is this bar called?

    1. #1
      Fox is offline
      What's wrong with my car?
      Join Date
      Sep 2020
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      09 Chevy Aveo T230. What is this bar called?

      The car has been sat for about a year and I've finally decided to get it going again and I need to replace this bar to pass an MOT but I've searched all over for this thing and I cant seem to find it because I don't know its name. I have attached a couple photos of the bar, and if someone could tell me the name or a place to get one, it'd be appreciated.

      Attached Images Attached Images   

    Similar Threads

    1. ultraracing front strut bar and rear sway bar
      By northguest47 in forum Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 02-28-2015, 08:57 PM
    2. what is hose called attached to air filter box?
      By gorilla p in forum Engine & Drivetrain
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:47 AM
    3. What is this part called?
      By YK1980 in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 11-16-2012, 08:54 AM
    4. HELP! I need to know what this is called!
      By mexitydye in forum Audio, Video & Interior
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:41 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts