•  

Thread: Blue Thunder :: 2006 Chevrolet Aveo 5 DR. HatchBack

FlaAveo5 is offline What do you mean there's no turbo?
      General Information
      Blue Thunder
      Chevrolet
      Aveo 5 DR. HatchBack
      Icelantic Metallic Blue
      LS

Bought new in May of 2006. No mechanical problem at all, as of 7/2019. Still showroom new in and out. 44K miles as of 7/2019. New unique rubber/plastic type wheel covers from the UK. Blue and black in color! On a' economy ' car. Not seen in the USA...till now!

Modifications

Well other than 3 sets of tires, now on 2 Firestone FR710s and 2 Firestone All Seasons,they dont make FR710's anymore, so these are the closest match. And the rubber/plastic blue/black wheel covers, nothing to special.

Added GM custom side mouldings, GM custom hood protector, mudflaps, and tinted windows, and a great graphics package. All those OEM Aveo Custom items still in perfect cond. Cant buy the hood deflector anymore, from anyone. And it is still in great shape, not even brittle! Thinking of wrapping it in a 4D carbon fiber wrap. To protect it and to give it a different look.

•  

Stock. It is dark grey, but to me its black, cant believe I own a car with a black interior, but GM says it dark grey. At least the headliner is white/cream,so it feels very roomy inside. Just put custom seat-covers on the front seat this week. So as of 7/21019 the seats still look brand new.

I installed a new Sony CD stereo last year. I like CD's. I am not an MP3 or phone music person. I like CD's ,hell i like tapes!

Bone stock. Hell at 44K miles, what am I going to do to it? Put in a stupid turbo and crack the cam shafts, overtax the engine, or just push it past its limits? It is what it is, A simple car. Same old, same old. Keep it running with 100% Syn. oil and top grade filter ever 3motnhs,or 1,500 miles. Hey, i dont drive it much at all,so,thus the very low mileage. It runs like a top,and will till I sell it or a major expense makes me sell it for parts or a tax write off.

Comments: 0 / Views: 3243