I have a Chevrolet Aveo 2004 engine is the E-Tec II 16V and Iím trying to find a part the goes connected to the valve cover and It is not the pvc hose it is another one that sticks out the side (close to the master break cylinder)
Iíve been trying to find whatís the name of this hose/part and where does it lead too so I can replace it.