Hello, first post here. I have done a lot of searching to try to fix this.
First off, 09 aveo Lt, automatic sedan.

Problem is p2135, p2176, and p0053.

P0053: The oxygen sensor was damaged, so we are going to replace it again (the guy that owns the car tried to install it with a 22mm socket that wasnt an o2 socket, that's how it got damaged).

The car is in limp mode, it doesnt not respond well to the gas pedal being pressed.

For the p2135 and p2176, I replaced the throttle body with new (it's the one that has the tps that is not serviceable), and replaced the pedal/app with used from a good car.

Then, i attempted the idle relearn. The car runs a little rough, and even flooring the gas pedal, will not rev more than 3k rpms. I checked the spark plugs, and they were bad, so replaced them. No beans. Still the same. It takes about a second or two before the gas pedal makes the engine rev, but it's very slow.

I disconnected the battery to see if that might help, same result. The codes come right back as soon as the switch is turned on. Still the same result.

Has anyone got any tips, or advice for this? I'm assuming to change that o2 sensor, and go for it again.

Also, the diagnosis terminal is damaged but if you hold it right, you can scan it. That wouldnt affect it would it?

More history on the car.. the intake manifold was replaced due to a crack causing a leak. It supposedly revved okay before changing the throttle body (the new one is identical and supposed to be the right one for the car, so I'm assuming it's good, even though sometime new can be damaged).